City Stars Kindergarten Program
Learning experiences at City Stars Kindergarten are interesting, inviting and challenging. They allow the children to build on existing knowledge and discover new learning, with a particular focus on maximising early literacy and numeracy development.
We believe this school based Kindergarten program environment is one where children will be:
- Actively involved and engaged in their learning through a play-based curriculum.
- Offered a variety of concrete experiences and challenges they can explore and discover.
- Able to feel happy, safe, secure and accepted.
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team with children and adults.
- Able to discover the pleasure of learning and have fun in the process.
- Involved in developmentally appropriate activities.
- Free to express themselves and their needs.
- Respected and valued.
In Kindergarten we often react to spontaneous learning activities that are relevant to the child, however, we are guided overall by the Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines (PDF). In this way, the whole child is nurtured, and provided with opportunities to develop academically, physically, socially, and emotionally.
Kindergarten 2020 enrolments are filling fast. Contact us for more information.